Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Now That's Good Customer Service

When I received my package in the mail, this is how it was wrapped. It was so beautifully wrapped I didn't want to destroy the wrapping. Of course it was tred with white ribbon. If you know Shell from Raspberry Rabbits, I'm not sure but I think it's her favorite color. There was also a nice note, needles, tea and biscotti. It's fun to make a friend with similar interests, and a lover of bunnies!


This is the pillow I ordered from Shell. I saw it on a blog post and thought it would look good in my living room. And, it couldn't be more perfect with that white rabbit on the front!!
Below are Shell's bunny assistants...


This is Sir Walter Harrington


This is Sugie Bun Bun

Shell rescued this bunny and she has an amazing story. It touched my heart.

3 comments:

Terriaw said...

Shelly's bunnies are so pretty! I think that pillow fits in perfectly with your taste too. What a great feeling to meet another blogger who loves bunnies. What a beautiful package to receive.

Sara said...

That is pillow is modern looking--very pretty! Maybe someday I will get a bunny;)

Michelle May said...

I can't believe I didn't see this until now! I've been in the studio sewing like a crazy bunny trying to get ready for the show. I'm so glad you liked everything. That makes me really happy!
I'm still totally loving your haircut too! Fabulous!
xx, shell